Dear Expo family,
We have the pleasure of inviting you to a unique celebration of World Wildlife Day on March 3rd, 2022, 12:30 – 4:00 pm at the Terra Auditorium.
In collaboration with the UAE’s Ministry of Climate Change & Environment and UNEP, this event will gather leading government officials, international conservationists, scientists, and advocates globally.
Join us as we hear from these experts and young voices on how we live in balance with nature, our relationship with natural habitats around us and the importance of recovering key systems for ecosystem restoration.
Community projects and advocates will also spotlight their conservation efforts to save endangered species, and share their experiences and learnings with the audience.
Confirmed speakers include:
- HE Mariam bint Mohammed Saeed Hareb Almheiri, UAE Minister of Climate Change and Environment
- Doreen Robinson, Head of Biodiversity & Land, UNEP
- Andrew Terry, Director of Conservation & Policy, Zoological Society of London
- Kehkashan Basu, Founder & President, Green Hope Foundation
- Fatemah Alzelzela, Young Champion, UNEP
To attend this event, kindly register through this link.
We look forward to welcoming you soon!
Expo’s Programme for People and Planet