The Alumni association of the Islamic Azad University- UAE Branch was founded in 2020 to stimulate the university’s interest by offering various opportunities to the graduates. Our alumni are influential members of the University community and are vital to our ongoing success. Alumni inspire future generations, share knowledge experience, and support the vision of the IAU. Each alumnus is a part of the global IAU alumni community, all with the shared experience of studying at IAU.
As a graduate of the Islamic Azad University-IAU Branch, you are part of a vibrant global family of over 2700 alumni having access to a wide range of events and opportunities to extend your network or reconnect with former classmates.
The IAU also offers lifelong learning, career enhancement and student mentoring opportunities.
Benefits of Alumni membership
The IAU-UAE Alumni associations’ primary objective is to help students find job opportunities and improve their chances of landing a job offer with possibilities for expanding a graduate’s professional network. Connecting fellow alumni is one way to find career and social opportunities, but reconnecting with past professors can offer a wealth of opportunities because Graduates could connect with professors in their field to gain worthwhile experience or guidance with a particular research topic. In addition to that, connecting with former classmates can benefit from belonging to an alumni association. Whether this leads to a career opportunity or is simply a chance to catch up with old friends and acquaintances, graduates will make the most of alumni directories and online social media groups that keep the lines of communication open well after the caps and gowns have been removed.
Explore – Alumni
When our paths take an unexpected turn, it reminds us that the journey can be just important as the destination.
One of the most significant advantages of being a member of the alumni community at the Islamic Azad University-UAE Branch is tapping into a group of diverse, exciting and influential individuals with an immense global impact.
Our webinars offer an exclusive opportunity to connect with your peers and find among them innovators, thought leaders and perhaps even potential collaborators.
The alumni series is tailored to your needs. You will receive notifications to take part in engaging webinars, as well as the opportunity to read the presentation file at your leisure.
We would love to know if there are any stories, topics you would like us to help you explore. Or perhaps you are an alumni member who would like to offer your expertise.
Please contact the Alumni team via email: alumni.IAU@iau.ae or phone: +971 4 567 4607.
As a member of the Islamic Azad University- UAE Branch alumni community, you are part of a great family that continues to achieve extraordinary success worldwide. Meet just some of your inspirational alumni family.
If you want to share your story, please contact us at alumni.IAU@iau.au.
Honouring the exceptional impact our alumni are having on the world
We recognise the valued members of the Islamic Azad University- UAE Branch alumni network as providing a substantial contribution to their communities in the UAE, Iran, and worldwide
Policies and procedures
- This document is mainly provided to furnish guidelines for the Alumni members to perform their respective duties.
- The Alumni Policies and Procedures establish rules to assure that programs and activities of members shall be consistent with Alumni policy actions and policies and supportive of its projects.
- Are recognised by the Alumni Association of the Islamic Azad University
- Are in conformance with the purposes and requirements of the Alumni Association Bylaws.
- Hold at least one meeting a year that presents a program to develop IAU-UAE education quality
- Offer membership to all alumni and friends of the Islamic Azad University-UAE Branch
- Counsellors should be selected with care by their clubs to ensure that the Alumni Association is composed of members knowing the purposes and functions of the Alumni Association.
- It is strongly recommended that club officers and board members be included as club counsellors.
Alumni Assosication Meetings
- In matters on which there has not been a substantial consensus in the Governing Board meeting, both majority and minority views shall be presented at the Alumni meetings.
- Each individual and club member of the Alumni, who is in attendance at a Council meeting, has the right to cast one vote on any motion before the Association.
A majority vote makes amendments to the Alumni Association Policies and Procedures document of the Alumni members