Statistics in Management (2) – BBA
The main aim of this course is to familiarize students with parametric methods and prediction in inference statistics. Students will also learn about comparative methods especially comparing two population statistics using samples.
- Sample and sampling distribution
- Statistical inference based on big sample
1, 2- estimation based on big sample
2, 2- hypo statistical test based on big sample
- Statistical inference from small samples
*In this part students will learn about the applications of t-student, Chi square, Du and Fisher distribution
- Other applications from Chai-square distribution- )
- Simple Linear regression and correlations
- Estimation Models (simple, econometrics, mobile average, steady growth, Average mode, qualitative prediction models, combination models
- Learning one of these software:
SPSS, StarGrap, ASS, Minitab
1) Levin I Richard, “Statistics for Management”, Fourth Edition, Prentic HallInc,1995.
2) Mendenhall W. and Others”Statistics for Management and Economics”, Sixth Edition, PWS. KENT Pud, 1990.