Economic Development and Planning – BBA
To familiarize students with the concepts of growth, development and economic planning in relation with specific conditions of developing countries especially the different issues in these countries. They will also learn about planning and economic development plans in Iran.
– The concept of growth and economic development and their measurement criteria
– The essential need for formulating economic development policies
– Introductory evaluation of growth models
– Developmental planning- concepts and overall goals
– The relationship between plan and budget considering Iran’s experience, regarding establishing the country’s planning system.
– The importance of flexibility of strategic planning in developing countries, considering reciprocity existed at international level